The Account Executive role will engage in prospecting activities including outbound communications, in-person meetings, and attending trade shows & conferences to create revenue-generating opportunities. You will perform outbound prospecting, respond to inbound marketing leads and/or referrals to create new opportunities, and undertake the activities necessary to close business. You will understand customer needs, articulate Allant…
The Account Executive role will engage in prospecting activities including outbound communications, in-person meetings, and attending trade shows & conferences to create revenue-generating opportunities. You will perform outbound prospecting, respond to inbound marketing leads and/or referrals to create new opportunities, and undertake the activities necessary to close business. You will understand customer needs, articulate Allant Group’s value proposition, respond to RFPs, create proposals, and lead negotiations until contracts are signed, and the opportunities are closed.
This is a “hunter” sales role with a key focus on creating a pipeline, successfully moving deals through your pipeline, and accurately forecasting each deal. It is expected that you will positively contribute to Allant Group’s brand reputation in the market and bring your fun & energy to work each day!
- Create and direct the execution of sales plans to drive new logo acquisition
- Collaborate closely with internal cross-functional teams (marketing, martech, client services, etc.) to:
- Ensure successful scoping and pricing for a scalable profitable engagement
- Optimize revenue recognition & positive customer onboarding experiences for new logos
- Identity new trends and product opportunities based upon market feedback
- Accurately forecast new sales and revenue projections via Salesforce
- Lead complex contract negotiations & effectively leverage internal resources (sales operations, information security, etc.) to streamline the contracting process
- Represent Allant Group at industry events
Desired Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience selling to Mid-Market and Fortune 1000 organizations
- Consistent & quantifiable performance of exceeding established objectives
- Track record achieving $2MM+ annual quotas
- Experience delivering a complete solution for the data-driven marketing or analytics (CXO)
- Outstanding communication & leadership skills, in particular the ability to convert complex ideas into simple messages
- Exceptional written & verbal skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Experience working within and/or selling in the digital ecosystem
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Intellectually curious with a strong desire to learn and to better understand how marketing activity helps achieve revenue
- Self-motivated, organized and deadline-driven with the ability manage and support multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong technical acumen with ability to stand toe-to-toe with product, analytics, and tech teams
- Ability to participate in and influence cross-functional teams across multiple office locations
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop working relationships inside and outside of Allant Group
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time within the United States
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree preferred, with Marketing or Business related field of study
Allant is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Are you ready to make a difference with us?
Click the button below to email your resume.