About the role: As a Campaign Specialist, you will work as an integral member of the Allant team that develops and delivers campaigns across a variety of leading brands. The Campaign Specialist is responsible for managing the full campaign lifecycle using Industry leading platforms. Candidate should have in-depth knowledge on how to develop, implement, validate…
About the role:
As a Campaign Specialist, you will work as an integral member of the Allant team that develops and delivers campaigns across a variety of leading brands.
The Campaign Specialist is responsible for managing the full campaign lifecycle using Industry leading platforms. Candidate should have in-depth knowledge on how to develop, implement, validate and deploy campaigns.
The role is required to understand and communicate technical concepts, assists team members and clients across projects as needed in the execution of campaign management activities. In addition, the candidate should be able to engage in technical conversations with the client as needed to troubleshoot campaign\software issues.
The Candidate will collaborate on projects from inception to launch, having a solid understanding of requirements and approach to implementation. Must be able to engage in technical/marketing conversations and development creative solutions designed to achieve business objectives.
- Understand targeting requirements and deliver target metrics to business stakeholders
- Audit and perform quality assurance on campaigns to ensure accurate delivery, including team and stakeholder design reviews
- Support and monitor campaigns in production, troubleshoot technical issues, and make modifications as necessary to ensure accuracy
- Employ automated processes to improve efficiency, reduce delivery time, and minimize errors.
- Dependable interpersonal and active listening skills to ensure understanding of, and alignment with, customer objectives
- Ability to interact with internal staff across functions and levels
- Designs, develops, tests, maintains, and modifies campaign flowcharts within various tools to solve client business needs.
- Performs daily tasks including but not limited to execution of campaign flows, data manipulations, reports, issues/investigation troubleshooting and scheduling of tasks.
- Assists clients with the full lifecycle of omni-channel campaigns (planning, analysis, execution implementation, support)
- Understanding of campaign creation processes, audience level concepts, and offers, and the usage of segments for campaign purposes.
- Maintains an understanding of database views and tables and their applications in the marketing automation environment.
- Experience across any of the following: Adobe Marketing Cloud, Unica, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- SQL experience
- Customer Segmentation and Marketing Campaign Design
- Ability to work within cross-functional teams across projects using data, analytics, and technologies to meet customer objectives
- Experience communicating with all levels of Marketing and Business stakeholders
- Certifications across any of the following: Adobe Marketing Cloud, Unica, Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
- Experience with BlueVenn Engage preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Information Systems; or a minimum of three years of relevant work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of marketing experience, as part of either a marketing services provider or internal marketing organization.
- Experience and comfort attending client meetings as a campaign management subject matter expert.
- Experience creating test cases, test data, testing scripts and testing software.
- Strong business process/operational and analytical background
- Strong understanding of multi-channel Marketing and channel activations such as direct mail, email, SMS and mobile
- Experience interacting with clients and investigating and resolving issues
- Experience working in a team environment
Some travel may be required.
Are you ready to make a difference with us?
Click the button below to email your resume.