Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager produces marketing content to support Allant’s awareness and demand generation activities across social media and digital channels. The ideal candidate will have previous digital marketing experience and will feel confidant taking ownership of campaign development, execution, reporting and analysis. Primary Responsibilities: Drive deeper understanding and engagement of our company offerings by doing…
The Digital Marketing Manager produces marketing content to support Allant’s awareness and demand generation activities across social media and digital channels. The ideal candidate will have previous digital marketing experience and will feel confidant taking ownership of campaign development, execution, reporting and analysis.
Drive deeper understanding and engagement of our company offerings by doing the following:
- Tactical execution of social media strategy, email campaigns, website and overall digital presence.
- Integrated campaign development, planning, execution, reporting/analysis.
- Campaign development may include strategies and practices that focus on prospecting, retention, automation.
- Campaigns will drive awareness, demand and lead generation.
- Develop prospecting campaigns that resonate and connect, using variety of digital media across SEM, retargeting, social ads, mobile ads, 3rd party and influencer partnerships, blogs, websites and more.
- Act as frontline social media community manager, while monitoring relevant conversations.
- Manage and implement SEO strategies to raise search profile.
- Work with content team to evaluate content performance, making suggestions for improving related SEO, ensuring freshness, relevancy, consistency and balance.
- Evaluate performance of campaigns and content.
- Develop actionable insights and recommendations for continuous improvement and to maximize ROI on digital spend.
- Develop a strong understanding of the creative and strategic direction in order to support that direction through media outlets.
- Bachelors’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications or related field of study.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in digital marketing management.
- Strong understanding of campaign measurement tools, ability to analyze performance and make recommendations based on insights.
- Experience building SEM marketing campaigns, such as social and affiliate, paid and organic search, such as Google ads, and retargeting, such as AdRoll.
- Position can be located anywhere (working remotely), with greater preference given to the Chicagoland area.
- Strong understanding of systems to build campaigns, such as Acoustic Campaign, WordPress, Sprinklr, and other common platforms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Google Analytics, Sprinklr, WordPress, Acoustic Campaign.
- Proficiency with Illustrator, Photoshop and design skills are a plus.
- Work with independence, knowing when to ask for help or advice, but not requiring significant day to day instruction.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Diplomatic in interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient at managing timelines and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Allant is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Are you ready to make a difference with us?
Click the button below to email your resume.