Manager, Analytic Services
The Manager of Analytic Services is responsible for developing analytics strategy on behalf of Allant clients, as well as conceptualizing, designing and delivering new marketing analytics solutions that can be applied to existing Allant clients.
The Manager of Analytic Services is responsible for developing analytics strategy on behalf of Allant clients, as well as conceptualizing, designing and delivering new marketing analytics solutions that can be applied to existing Allant clients. Working as a member of the broader internal team, this role will also be responsible for developing replicable approaches for analytic service offerings, leveraging statistical modeling programs including, but not limited to, SAS, Python and R. This role leads a team of digital analysts to achieve success and may be performed remotely with up to 20% travel.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop analytics strategy, in close collaboration with Allant clients.
- Utilize statistically rigorous methodology to perform marketing analysis based on client-supplied data.
- Develop predictive models and machine learning using accepted statistical procedures.
- Assist in the scoping, pricing and staffing of analytic engagements.
- Oversee development of analytical plans, including proper selection of methodologies, techniques, KPIs and metrics.
- Provide thought leadership in new marketing analytics methodologies, techniques, tools and technology.
- Guide and oversee analytics team members as they derive and write clearly articulated key findings and observations from analyzing various data sources.
- Develop client-ready deliverables and present findings.
- Keep abreast of industry best practices and policies.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Synthesizes complex or diverse information.
- Develops innovative approaches and ideas.
- Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Displays original thinking and creativity.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, specifically numerical data.
- Strong interpersonal and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated willingness to work closely with others and learn new statistical techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field.
- Advanced Degree or equivalent experience in statistics or applied mathematics.
- 4 to 6 years of relevant analytic development experience.
- 2+ years of managing people
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Statistical tools: SAS, Python, R, Julia and others.
Allant is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Are you ready to make a difference with us?
Click the button below to email your resume.