Social Media Consultant – Campaign Management Team
The Social Media Consultant position supports the Campaign Management team. He or she is required to understand and communicate technical concepts as well as assist clients as needed in the execution of Sprinklr activities.
The Social Media Consultant position supports the Campaign Management team. He or she is required to understand and communicate technical concepts as well as assist clients as needed in the execution of Sprinklr activities. In addition, the Consultant is expected to engage in technical conversations with the client(s) as needed to troubleshoot campaign/software issues. He or she will manage client requests from inception to launch, with a keen knowledge of requirements and how those requirements should be implemented. The Consultant is expected to engage in technical/marketing conversations with the client as needed to understand their needs and how those needs can be solved with the solution.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Understand the social media platform (i.e., Sprinklr) components and module-synergies to develop realistic and meaningful project plans and high-level solutions.
- Documents the project requirements for Sprinklr clients to identify and establish the success criteria for project implementation.
- Collaborates with clients to identify their social media objectives. Designs and configures the appropriate Sprinklr Clouds so that requirements are met and client expectations regarding platform use cases and functionality are fulfilled.
- Configures and implements Social Media Platforms that clients will use to deploy their outbound posts and process their inbound social media content.
- Implements social listings for clients in order to track relevant topics and influencers.
- Configures Social Media advertising for clients, allowing them to promote their brands through paid marketing on a variety of social networks.
- Supports the internal team to ensure optimal client service as it relates to platform performance, functionality, enhancements and configuration.
- Creates and delivers customized and interactive onsite and online training. Ensures that all client users are trained and educated properly and in a timely fashion. Provides consultative “how to” support services on social media platforms.
- Maintains accurate and timely documentation of implementation steps and activities for internal and external partners.
- Ensures each project is reported and forecasted accurately to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensures that all project/program risks, issues and change requests are managed effectively.
- Provides weekly reports to the relevant project stakeholders.
- Manages client service expectations to drive successful and provide measurable outcomes.
- Completes the execution of the software deployment in such a way as to anticipate future client needs or business requirements.
- Ensures that every client derives the most value possible from the implementation experience.
- Sets the tone for the team and strives for quality and excellence in all aspects of delivery.
- Maintains awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Designs work flows and procedures
- Develops alternative solutions
- Pursues training and development opportunities
- Responds promptly to customer needs
- Displays original thinking and creativity
- Prioritizes and plans work activities
- Solicits customer feedback to improve service
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s Degree (B.A) in Marketing, Business, or Communication, Computer Science, or related field. 2-5 years of experience working with a Social Media platform such as Sprinkler, Hootsuite, Sprout Social or others. 2+ years enterprise software deployment management and/or implementation, with experience consulting directly with large brands, and two or more years of related job experience is preferred. Knowledge of ad tracking, web analytics and web usability is an asset.
- Experience with MS Office products
- Experience with Google Suite, Skype, Slack, SmartSheet, and other communication tools, such as Google Meet, JoinMe, Webex, Zoom, and GoToMeeting.
- Knowledge of Sprinklr Administration is preferred.
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals and technical procedures. Ability to write presentations, reports, business correspondence and document process/data flows. Ability to effectively present verbal and written information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and indices.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Up to 20% travel required.
Are you ready to make a difference with us?
Click the button below to email your resume.