Technical Consultant – Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is one of the leading marketing automation platforms. It’s something you are passionate about. Using each feature to its maximum potential to help customers transform their digital marketing to the vision they dream of. You want to work with the best. You want to challenge the status quo. You love the technical…
As our Technical Consultant – Salesforce Marketing Cloud for Bubblebox, the newest addition to our organization, we offer a unique and challenging role. You will be responsible for enabling customers on applications that help them with data driven marketing across various channels (email, mobile, web and social marketing). This includes being able to solution architect complex data migration requirements in addition to ensuring data supports multi-channel digital marketing journeys using Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This encompasses Email & Mobile Studio (ExactTarget), Social Studio (Radian6 & Buddy Media), and Datorama. You will enjoy helping customers leverage data from Salesforce.com (Sales, Service & Communities), Customer360, and many data sources outside the Salesforce environment.
The successful candidate will have deep technical experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud in addition to familiarity with the Salesforce platform and ecosystem.
When we talk about our organizations, we think of a culture that is collaborative from the ground up. Attitude is everything and we simply Get Stuff Done. We believe in working smarter not harder. We think differently about helping. We’re part of digital transformation. We’re the who and how to make it happen. It’s about making a difference and every team member is a contributor. Want to make a difference every day? Then send over your resume and we’ll reach out for a chat.
- You will be the technical lead working alongside the project manager customer success manager and other technical consultants assigned to the project;
- Enabling customers on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform;
- Integrating Marketing Cloud with Salesforce and other 3rd party data sources
- Activating Email and Mobile Studio for use with creating complex campaigns using Journey Builder;
- Journey Mapping and database design;
- Creation of customer preference centres using CloudPages
- Enable customers of Social Studio with dashboards and automation of case creation within Service Cloud;
- Subscriber Key migrations as customers look to implement Salesforce platform across company;
- Training of customers on Marketing Cloud and features used to drive digital transformation;
- Become a trusted resource for customers as it relates to solving technical problems as they arise;
- Can be based anywhere in the US.
Skills & Expertise
- Experience developing complex campaigns using AMPScript and SQL using Automation Studio Journey Builder and CloudPages features of Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a must have;
- Participate in both internal project meetings and meetings directly with the customer;
- Manage development designs across multiple projects to meet project and customer required time lines;
- Proven track record in Cloud technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base-Experience with Salesforce (and/or other cloud marketing technology) configuration and custom development in advantage;
- Good knowledge and understanding of Web Service API’s for integration purposes;
- Should have hands on expertise in some of the following technologies C++Java/J2EE including SOAP RESTful .NET and related technologies (JSON XML etc) Database technologies (MySQL JDBC SQL PL/SQL stored procedures);
- Mastery of the English language with a knowledge of best practices in grammar messaging writing and style;
- College degree in Computer Science or similar, or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) Experience
- 1-year minimum experience in a technical marketing role
- Operates with significant autonomy
- Wants to be in a mid-sized company environment that dreams big
Are you ready to make a difference with us?
Click the button below to email your resume.