Allant helped a popular, online entertainment company organize and leverage social data in order to create truly actionable insights.
A popular, online entertainment company who is extremely active on social media with millions of followers on all major social platforms
- Tried off-the-shelf, social listening and sentiment analysis tools, but none met their ambitious objectives
- Needed to organize and leverage a treasure trove of social data
- Conducted a thorough assessment of the various stakeholders in the company and how they used social data
- Examined the roles and responsibilities of all stakeholders and evaluated the client’s PR/marketing goals, target audiences and genres
- Delineated information down into attributes and actions that could be tracked and measured on social media
- Developed an automated process to present the aggregated, structured and segmented data visually, and more importantly, from viewpoints relevant to each stakeholder
participation and social engagement increased within a very short time
understanding of their products achieved by leveraging social data
decisions influenced by knowledge garnered from the organized data
FEATURED CASE STUDIES
Allant helped one of the nation’s largest insurance providers improve multisourced data access and analytics to support marketing across multiple business units.READ MORE
Leverage the power of data. Accelerate your marketing ROI. Start today.