Improving customer targeting effectiveness and reducing cost of sales
This major wireless telecom provider needed a solution that would stitch together online and offline behavior to improve customer targeting and reduce attributable sales cost. Allant Group delivered.
Our client, a leading provider of unlimited 4G LTE wireless service, needed to develop a more effective way to leverage its segmentation in all channels. It wanted the ability to execute, measure and consistently improve its targeting across display, email and direct mail and link its attribution to in-store and online sales.
Ensure integration across channels, supporting a multidevice environment, and that all activities were executing in key drive times and buying windows
- Delivered Allant’s Advanced Digital Insight (ADI) solution to perform digital display media optimization
- Established analytically driven audience segments for consistent omnichannel messaging
- Created measurement deltas in current models and determined model impacts based on initial deployments
- Stitched together online and offline behavior, allowing for tracking and optimizing ad targeting based on consumer behaviors, from consideration to actual purchase
- Measured reach and customer preferences across creative, publisher, internet service provider (ISP), device and segment key performance indicators (KPIs)
Identified site measurement inefficiencies and overlaps
Attributable sales cost reduction through continual optimization