Increasing response rate and marketing return on investment (ROI)
We helped this financial services client personalize product offerings based on major life events, increasing response rates and uncovering new upsell opportunities.
Our client, a midsize financial services investment company, wanted to understand if certain life events were key triggers to the purchase of investments. Up to this point, it was selecting campaign targets based on limited demographics such as age, income and geography. Acquisition campaigns were performing within industry standards, but the client wanted to identify new ways to increase response rates.
- Conduct analysis to determine if life event trigger data impacts results
- Enable personalization for improved response rates and ROI in future campaigns
- Leveraged life event data such as newly married, new parent, newly retired and new college graduate
- Analyzed the client’s most recent campaign responses
- Confirmed that certain life event triggers had a direct correlation to the purchase of investments
- Improved campaign response through a better understanding of the impact of life events on purchase decisions
Opened new upsell opportunities with current customers
Improved response rates by
FEATURED CASE STUDIES
Allant helped one of the nation’s largest insurance providers improve multisourced data access and analytics to support marketing across multiple business units.READ MORE