Improving new donation acquisition
Allant put its data expertise and analytics to work to help a local nonprofit address declining donation revenue from current members.
This nonprofit was experiencing declining donations from current members, resulting in a negative impact on overall funding of operations and scholarship awards. The organization needed to reverse this trend by better targeting current and prospective members most likely to donate.
- Enhance current available data to allow more efficient donation targeting
- Understand the specific characteristics that were strong indicators of likelihood to contribute
- Access additional B2C prospects and develop new insights to identify the best donation solicitation targets
- Processed client’s current donating member files through Allant data enhancement protocols
- Provided donor profiles with recommendations on specific types of individuals to target
Increase in fundraising revenue
Return on investment in solution development
FEATURED CASE STUDIES
Allant helped one of the nation’s largest insurance providers improve multisourced data access and analytics to support marketing across multiple business units.READ MORE
Leverage the power of data. Accelerate your marketing ROI. Start today.