Improving new donation acquisition
Allant put its data expertise and analytics to work to help a local nonprofit address declining donation revenue from current members.
This nonprofit was experiencing declining donations from current members, resulting in a negative impact on overall funding of operations and scholarship awards. The organization needed to reverse this trend by better targeting current and prospective members most likely to donate.
- Enhance current available data to allow more efficient donation targeting
- Understand the specific characteristics that were strong indicators of likelihood to contribute
- Access additional B2C prospects and develop new insights to identify the best donation solicitation targets
- Processed client’s current donating member files through Allant data enhancement protocols
- Provided donor profiles with recommendations on specific types of individuals to target
Increase in fundraising revenue
Return on investment in solution development