Increasing and tracking customer engagement
A 1,000-store U.S. women’s retail clothing chain turned to Allant to overhaul its loyalty program and improve and track customer engagement.
This client identified its need to increase customer engagement and track buying behavior through a revamped loyalty program.
- Develop and deliver a new solution that integrates multiple customer loyalty program and engagement functions to meet the retailer’s business objectives
Partnered with a loyalty points vendor to create a solution that provides the ability to:
- Tie customers to retailer’s customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Increase customer engagement through a robust new loyalty solution
- Utilize loyalty data in cross-channel marketing efforts
- Further expand the program, including access via a loyalty portal on the retailer website, to improve the overall experience for customers
Earned points since program launch
Increased customer engagement through improved loyalty program
Better customer data for cross-channel marketing
FEATURED CASE STUDIES
Allant helped one of the nation’s largest insurance providers improve multisourced data access and analytics to support marketing across multiple business units.READ MORE
Leverage the power of data. Accelerate your marketing ROI. Start today.