Multisourced data access: faster and more effective at lower cost
Allant helped one of the nation’s largest insurance providers improve multisourced data access and analytics to support marketing across multiple business units.
Our client, one of the largest providers of insurance and financial services in the United States, was looking to establish a better method to access multisourced (including third-party) data for analytics to support marketing programs spanning many business units while maintaining data governance and privacy.
- Deliver an integrated solution that establishes more efficient and cost-effective utilization of a large multisourced database, including relevant third-party data
- Delivered a dynamic hosted solution providing access to a multisourced data lake with integrated analytics and modeling tools
- Enabled client analysts to build and test models prior to purchasing required data
- Linked client’s first-party data to third-party data attributes, as well as an email database to support email campaigns and digital onboarding efforts
- Hosted externally, reducing customer risk and ensuring data privacy and compliance
Cost consolidation saved an estimated
$1.2M in data licensing fees
Reduced data costs by
Digital channel costs reduced by