Omnichannel customer acquisition: targeting high-potential prospects
Allant helped a 500-store U.S. women’s retail clothing chain identify a prospect universe resembling their customer base characteristics to help them reduce the cost of customer acquisition, penetrate the market quickly and generate ROI.
Our client, an American retail company specializing in women's clothing for the 40-60 age demographic, wanted to penetrate the market quickly to acquire new customers that resembled their current customer base and do so in the most effective but cost-efficient manner.
- Create an affinity list of high-potential prospects, build a predictive clone model based on current customers, and target via email, direct mail and digital channels
- Create affinity list targeting high-potential prospects, focusing on targeting customers of struggling competitor stores; and, increasing wallet share from existing customers
- Build predictive clone model based on current customers defining high-potential targets for acquisition email and direct mail campaigns (including scoring the affinity list to define the right audience size for campaigns)
- Deploy e-acquisition solution including creative assets, suppression processing and email campaign deployment (3 deployments, 5-7 days apart)
- Develop targeted digital audiences based on mobile advertising IDs and location tracking to reach high-potential prospects in five media markets
New customers acquired during time period increased by
Response rates using direct and email
# of targeted households that made first purchase
FEATURED CASE STUDIES
Allant helped one of the nation’s largest insurance providers improve multisourced data access and analytics to support marketing across multiple business units.READ MORE